|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (386 days ago)|
- Student Property Available 17/18
- £80.00 pppw excluding Bills
- Three Double Bedrooms and One Single
- Undergoing Refurbishment for 17/18
- Gas Central Heating
- Security Alarm
AVAILABLE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017/2018- £75 per person per week excluding bills or £90 including gas, electric and water.
This four bedroom property is undergoing major refurbishment during the Summer of 2017.
Offered with modern furnishings, the property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and a fitted alarm system. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, spacious reception room, fitted kitchen with essential white goods, bathroom, separate wc and four double bedrooms.
Watkin Street is located within a short walk of the amenities in Nottingham City Centre and Nottingham Trent University making it an ideal student home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RBNL_818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Nottingham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.