|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (357 days ago)|
- ***NEW TO THE MARKET***
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Through Lounge, Kitchen, Utility, Bathroom
- EPC Rating D
- Convenient Location
Well presented 3 bedroom property situated in a popular and convenient location.
A deceptively spacious traditional style three bedroomed mid terraced family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing. Situated in a prominent position served by good road links and within easy reach of the city centre.
Comprising:- Entrance hall, through lounge with with bow style window incorporating dining area with french exit doors, fitted kitchen incorporating stainless steel built in appliances, rear porch/utility room, bathroom with white suite. First Floor:- Three bedrooms. Outside:- Front garden and enclosed rear yard.
Entrance - With Carolina style residential door, glazed fan light above, radiator and feature wood grain effect laminate floor covering.
Through Lounge - With bow style window, radiator and coving. Dining area:- with French style exit doors, cupboard under the stairs (affording storage facility), radiator, coving and half glazed door.
Fitted Kitchen - With splash back tiling, inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, stainless steel four ring gas hob, fan assisted electric oven and chimney style filter cooker hood, built in fridge/freezer, ceramic tiled floor, picture window and half glazed door.
Rear Porch/Utility Room - With ceramic tiled floor, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dish washer, laminated work surface, wall mounted gas fired central heating unit and half glazed exit door.
Bathroom - With partially tiled walls, white suite. Comprising:- panel bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator, vinyl floor covering, picture window with patterned glass and colonial style door.
Landing - With trap door access to roof space.
Bedroom 1 - With two casement windows, radiator and colonial style door.
Bedroom 2 - With casement window, radiator and colonial style door.
Bedroom 3 - With casement window, radiator and colonial style door.
Outside - To the front of the property is a gravelled garden (designed for ease of maintenance) with timber fence forming boundary incorporating gate. To the rear is a concrete yard area, attached shed and brick built wall/ timber fence forming boundary incorporating timber gate.
EPC Rating D
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45161376.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0079L5907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Hull (Holderness Road).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.