|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (594 days ago)|
- Rent: £74 pppw - Available: August 2017
- 3 spacious double bedrooms
- Modern lounge
- Stylish kitchen
- Bathroom with shower facilities
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Double glazing
- Central heating
- Short walk to city centre
- Ideal for students
Rent: £74 pppw - Available: August 2017 - letslivehere are to delighted to present this 3 bedroom flat within close proximity of the city centre in Heaton. The flat comes with 3 spacious double bedrooms all with neutral décor and furnishings. There is a lounge that comes with leather sofas and dining facilities.
It has wooden laminate flooring throughout and a great sized kitchen with all essential appliances. It has a white fitted bathroom with shower facilities. Double glazing and central heating throughout means it will be cosy no matter the time of year. Situated in the fantastic area of Heaton a 20 minute walk from the city centre, it would be ideal for students.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45162606.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144001117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.