|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (573 days ago)|
- Three bedroom terraced property
- Offered on a furnished basis
- Located in the extremely popular area of Gilesgate
- Within walking distance of local amenities
- 24HR Tesco closeby
- Only fifteen minute walk to the city centre
- Small yard to the rear of the property
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Ideal for access to university colleges
- GFCH and UPVC double glazing throughout
Three bedroom terraced property located in the extremely popular area of Gilesgate; about a 15 minute walk into the city centre, where you will find plenty of shops, bars and restaurants.
The kitchen is located at the rear of the property and includes oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine and microwave as well as all kitchen utensils, the kitchen also includes a dining table and four chairs. The property has three fully furnished bedrooms all include beds, bedside tables, cupboards/chest of drawers. The house bathroom is located on the first floor and includes bath with shower overhead, WC and washbasin. Externally, the property has a small gravelled yard to the rear.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45162852.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000188310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Durham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.