|Added on Rightmove:||07 January 2016 (655 days ago)|
- A beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor flat
- Outstanding living and entertaining space
- Generous reception room flooded with natural light
- Fully fitted kitchen with double doors to communal garden
- Master bedroom with ample storage space
- Second well proportioned bedroom
- Fully tiled bathroom with white suite and storage space
- Beautiful communal gardens ideal for summer entertaining
SHORT LET. Peacefully located within the fashionable area of Angel, this charming two bedroom modern flat is well presented and boasts bright and airy living and entertaining space with direct access to a pretty communal garden.
Claremont Close is a quiet street only moments from the restaurants, bars and shops of Upper Street while Angel and King's Cross Underground Stations are also very close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.