|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (504 days ago)|
- Stunning, recently refurbished one bedroom duplex flat
- Set in a wonderful period conversion
- Boasting an amazing reception room with sliding glass doors
- Private decked terrace and access to communal gardens
- Well arranged on the fourth and fifth floors
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Lovely bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Property has an audio system wired throughout
SHORT LET. Boasting an amazing reception room with sliding glass doors to a decked terrace, contemporary open-plan kitchen and access to communal gardens this immaculate one bedroom duplex is well arranged in a period conversion.
Queens gardens is ideally located for Hyde Park and the restaurants, shops and bars of London's West End, Queensway and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex. Queensway, Lancaster gate and Bayswater are the nearest underground stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1003122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.