Light Industrial to rentHolland Way, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11 7FQ
Let Agreed 12,463 sq. ft. | £16,855 pa| £1,405 pcm
- 12,463 sq ft (1,157 sq m)
To Let or For Sale - New Industrial/Warehouse Units currently under construction. Phase 1 Now Let.
2,408 sq.ft. to 12,463 sq.ft.
(224 sq.m. to 1,158 sq.m.)
Unit 3 Let
Unit 4 Let
Unit 5 Let
Unit 6 Under Offer
Unit 7 Under Offer
The premises are to be constructed to the following specification:-
1) Brick outer, blockwork inner wall construction
2) Kingspan/profiled steel cladding to upper elevations
3) Steel clad insulated roof incorporating translucent daylight panels
4) Steel portal frame
5) Concrete floor
6) Sectional up and over loading doors measuring approximately 4.26 metres wide x 5.5 metres high
7) Unisex/disabled WC
9) Carpeted office
10) Separate personnel door
11) Windows at ground and first floors
12) Loading area
13) 4 allocated car spaces per unit
Holland Enterprise Park is located within the established Holland Way industrial area. Holland Way is accessed from Higher Shaftesbury Lane which connects to the A354 Salisbury Road and the A350 Blandford Forum bypass.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-45163557.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BLA150030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Blandford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.