|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (592 days ago)|
- Retirement apartment (aged 55 and over)
- Situated a short distance from the town centre
- Communal hall
- Entrance hall
- Sitting Room - 15' (4.57m) x 13' (3.96m) into bay window, narrowing to 9'10" (3m)
- Kitchen - 7'7" x 5'9" (2.31m x 1.75m) Range of wall and base units. Electric oven, hob, fridge and space for washing machine.
- Bedroom - 13' x 8'6" (3.96m x 2.6m)
- Communal gardens and residents parking
One bedroom second floor retirement apartment situated a short distance from the town centre. Communal gardens and residents parking. Age restriction of 55 and over. No pets. Available immediately.
A well proportioned one bedroom retirement apartment forming part of the popular Meadow Court development. The apartment enjoys a good sized reception room with bay window providing distant views towards open countryside. The development is designed for retirement living with a Residents' Estate Manager, and enjoys the use of communal grounds. There is an intercom service, night storage heating and residents' parking.
Bridport is situated by the River Brit and is a busy, active market town and popular holiday area, designated as being in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Street markets are held twice weekly in the town and celebrated farmers markets are held monthly in and around the Arts Centre complex. The town provides a comprehensive range of shopping and professional facilities, primary and secondary schools, recreational and social amenities. The pretty harbour at West Bay, with lovely beaches is close by and the area provides the opportunity for enjoying the Jurassic Coast, recently designated a World Heritage Site.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45163644.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BRI150340_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Bridport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.