|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 December 2016 (72 days ago)|
- **Christmas Deal Now On**
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- EPC Rating C
- Private Rear Garden
- Pets Negotiable
***Another Let Agreed by W H Brown***
An attractive property situated in the popular market town of Beverley this semi-detached house will make an ideal home. The accommodation comprises briefly of; Hall, Cloaks/Wc, Lounge, Inner Hall with Stairs and Kitchen/Diner with Gas Hob, Electric Oven, Fridge and Washing Machine. On the first floor there are 3 Bedrooms, an En-suite to the Master and Bathroom/Wc. Outside there is a front and Rear Garden and a Driveway for parking.
Entrance Hall - A spacious and a bright hallway leading to the stairway to the first floor which includes a storage cupboard.
Lounge - A good sized lounge with a gas fire surround as a focal point. Radiator and double glazed window, the room is finished in neutral tones and is carpeted offering extra comfort.
Kitchen/Diner -Spacious fully fitted kitchen with a electric oven and gas hob are included as well. There is a large window taking advantage of the light and views of the rear garden.
Cloakroom - A downstairs cloak room offering storage space with a W/C and a hand basin.
Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom neutrally decorated. Double glazed window and fitted wardrobes
En-suite - Spacious en-suite leading from the main bedroom offering a shower, W/C and a hand basin.
Bedroom 2 -Double bedroom with neutral decor. Double glazed window and wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 - Spacious single bedroom with a neutral decor.
Bathroom - Modern bathroom with white suite consisting or bath, hand basin and a WC
Outside space - Lovely private garden to the rear of the property predominately laid with lawn with a useful storage shed. The front of the property has a grassed area and a driveway to the side.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
Master Bedroom with En-Suite
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45164235.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4922F3629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Beverley Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.