|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (565 days ago)|
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- FREE UNLIMITED INTERNET
- FREE WEEKLY COMMUNAL CLEANER
- Massive Living room
- Private Bathroom
En-suite Double room available to rent in a 4 Bed flat Share
This modern property has a massive open plan kitchen and a living room with a balcony.
This new property, located in a new built building, is fully furnished and has a fully equipped kitchen.
Close to main road, local shops, supermarkets(big Tesco)and other local amenities.
Perfect for city professionals, very easy and quick commute.
- Within 5 minutes walk to Bromley-by-Bow tube station.
- Within 10 minutes walk to Langdon Park DLR Station.
- Lime Quay is superbly located for easy access by car to Canary Wharf, Stratford, Bow, Mile End and Greenwich.
ALL BILLS INCLUDED!
- FREE TV license
- FREE council tax
- FREE super fast internet (BT Infinity/ Sky)
- FREE cleaning service
We have many rooms around the following areas:
Aldgate east, Tower Bridge, Liverpool Street, Shoreditch, Bricklane, Bank, Old Street, Bethnal Green, Mile End, Bow, Canary Wharf, Poplar, Langdon Park, Canning Town, Royal Victoria, East Ham, Forest Gate and Beckton.
The house would ideally suit anyone looking for a high standard of accommodation.
The room is available to move in from now. Please contact me to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 654Emanuel. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sterling De Vere, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.