|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (383 days ago)|
- Traditional 2 Bed Semi detached House
- Excellent Residential Location With Good Amenities
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed
- LARGE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- Available Immediately!
- Lovely Front & Reat Gardens
- EPC Band D
- Tenants Fees Apply Text 'fees' To 84433
We are delighted to offer this 2 bed semi detached house WITH GARAGE and parking in a desirable suburban location close to A449 Penn Road. With gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and kitchen with cooker. There is a wet room shower room to first floor (NO BATH). The property, which is clean and tidy throughout, is available NOW Unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45165378.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BRADROW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rogers & Partners, Wolverhampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.