Commercial Property to rentHigh Street, Beckenham
Withdrawn from Market
- Prime High Street Location
- In the Heart of Beckenham
- Prominent Frontage
- Front Office, Rear Office & Kitchen Facilities
- Close to Beckenham Junction Train Station
- Close to Boots, Superdrug, & WHSmith
Commercial premises to let in a prime location on Beckenham High Street. It is a leasehold shop with A1 and A2 use in a busy section of the High Street close to Boots, Superdrug, WHSmiths and The Carphone Warehouse. The premises include a front office, rear office, two sets of kitchen facilities two cloakrooms to the rear. The property is available immediately and there is the possibility of a 'virtual freehold' if of interest. You should also note that the rear office, Kitchen & WC can be omitted from the agreement for a reduced rent of £20k PA.
The property can be found in a prominant position on the busy and very popular Beckenham High Street. Transport links in the nearby area include numerous bus routes and Beckenham mainline railway station and tram stop.
2 x Kitchen
2.16m (7'1") x 1.76m (5'9")
2 x WC's
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-45167478.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7200060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Heritage, Shirley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.