|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 December 2016 (74 days ago)|
- Bar fronted double reception with wood floors
- Fully integrated kitchen with coffee machine
- Skylights, folding doors to garden and breakfast bar
- Master en suite with roll top bath and shower cubicle
- Four additional bedrooms over the first and second floors
- Contemporary styled shower room and bathroom
- Utility room and guest WC
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Presented to an incredible standard with a fabulous rear kitchen/dining room extension, an exquisite master bedroom with en suite and a wonderful garden, this five bedroom period terrace is also peacefully located.
With an enviable location between Clapham and Wandsworth Common's, and a short distance from the bustling Northcote Road for numerous shops, bars and restaurants. Clapham South and Wandsworth Common stations are also easily reached.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.