|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 March 2017 (109 days ago)|
- Rarely available two bedroom flat in gated development
- Secure gated entrance and underground parking with lift
- High ceilings and neutral décor throughout
- Spacious reception room with bay window
- Contemporary eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Communal garden and visitors parking
- Gated underground parking and storage
LONG LET. Situated in a prime location, this superb and rarely available two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition thought with high ceilings, a secure gated entrance and underground parking with lift to first floor.
Situated on Upper Edgeborough Road, the property is moments from a comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants found in the centre of Guildford.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Guildford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.