|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (535 days ago)|
- Fantastic four bedroom house with garage
- Recently completed and finished to a high standard
- Modern kitchen with ample space to dine
- Bright reception room
- Four good-sized bedrooms, one with en suite
- High-speed broadband cable
- Private terrace and gated garden
LONG LET. This brand gated new four bedroom house boasts bright and contemporary interiors offering modern kitchen/dining room, spacious reception room and four generously sized bedrooms. Due for completion Dec 10th, 2015.
Tredegar Square offers excellent transport links from nearby Bow Road, Bow Church and Mile End stations. The green open spaces of Victoria Park are close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.