|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 February 2017 (236 days ago)|
- Three bedroom family home
- Popular residential location
- Fully fitted kitchen with utility room
- Spacious lounge leading to rear garden
- Double glazed windows
- Gas central heating
- Ground floor w.c
- Fitted family bathroom suite with shower
- Enclosed rear garden with large decking area
Carson & Co are pleased to offer this spacious family home situated in a sought after location and available in January. Improved and maintained to a high standard, this three bedroom home offers a great fully fitted kitchen with utility room and appliances, double glazed windows, spacious lounge leading to rear garden, gas central heating plus a ground floor w.c. To the first floor you will find two double bedroom and one single, a fitted family bathroom suite with shower cubical. An enclosed rear garden with large decked area, an open planed front garden with roadside parking.
Available now, call 01344 304044.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45178635.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000383518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carson & Co, Bracknell Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.