|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 December 2016 (42 days ago)|
- Bright, large, top floor studio flat
- Just off Kensington High Street
- Short distance from tube and overground station
- Rent directly from the Landlord
Property reference number 5706982. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A large studio flat situated on the top (2nd) floor of a period property on Warwick Road.
- Large living room with kitchenette
- Bathroom with shower
- Total floor area 325 sqft or 30 sqm
- Excellent carpets and flooring throughout
- Plenty of storage.
The flat is located on Warwick Rd near it's junction with High Street Kensington.
- Nearby High St Kensington and Earls Court have excellent shops, restaurants and bars.
- Kensington Olympia has many convenience shops and restaurants.
- Westfield shopping centre nearby along with a 24hr Tesco superstore.
- Excellent public transport with London Overground & Tube and bus routes into the West End, the City and Heathrow.
The landlord is a well established, small, family run company based in Kensington that only rents property that it owns. No agents involved.
- The property is part furnished with bed, table and all kitchen appliances including dishwasher.
- A deposit is required equal to 6 weeks rent and will be protected under a Government authorised scheme.
- The company employs its own maintenance team who can quickly respond to any problems that might occur.
* Please quote ref. 5706982 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £150.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) Charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45178656.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5706982_42129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.