|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (354 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- Contemporary open plan kitchen / dining room
- 2 Modern Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Sash Windows
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Video Entry-Phone System
- Central location, close to shops and transport
London Habitat is delighted to present this exquisite newly refurbished, two double bedroom apartment located on the first floor of an imposing Victorian Mansion block.
This apartment offers a fully fitted open-plan kitchen/diner and reception room with bay sash windows. The master bedroom benefits from its own modern en-suite bathroom, as well as the property having an additional modern guest bathroom and a second bedroom with ample fitted storage space.
Further benefits of this property include wooden flooring throughout and a video entry phone system.
Located within walking distance to the River Thames, this property is situated close to the heart of London, providing you with great access to transport, restaurants, bars and shops. Your closest station would be Ravenscourt Underground (District Line), and a 10/15 minute walk to Hammersmith Underground station (Circle, Hammersmith & City Lines). Also within a 10-15 minute walk, you have the Broadway Shopping Centre in Hammersmith and a 10/15 minute drive to Westfield Shopping Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45178809.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL2476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Habitat, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.