|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (379 days ago)|
- A beautifully presented two bedroom first floor flat
- Reception room with French doors to terrace
- Exceptionally spacious and well maintained terrace
- Sociable open-plan kitchen, two bedrooms with storage space
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
SHORT LET. Ideally located on a charming residential road, this well presented two bedroom flat offers generous interiors, modern fixtures and fittings and an exceptionally large terrace.
Crescent Street is located in the heart of Barnsbury between Liverpool Road and Caledonian Road. The property is within easy reach of the fabulous range of shops, bars and restaurants of Upper Street and Chapel Market.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.