|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (539 days ago)|
- ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018
- Ten bedrooms set out over three floors
- Spacious fully fitted kitchen
- Impressive lounge/dining area with patio doors to rear
- Driveway providing off road parking
- Situated in the heart of Withington
- Two shower rooms and separate bathroom
Offered for rent is this extremely spacious ten double bedroom property, benefiting from large open plan living/dining area with French doors leading to decked patio area. There are also three bathrooms. The ground floor is laminated and the rest of the house is carpeted.
To the ground floor there is the entrance hall leading to the downstairs shower room, modern kitchen with ample base units and appliances. There is a very large living/dining area with feature fireplace and patio doors leading to the rear garden which benefits from decking and a small laid to lawn area.
To the first floor there are a further five bedrooms, all furnished to the same standard and the second bathroom.
To the second floor are the two remaining bedrooms with skylights and the third shower room.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, smoke alarms and double glazing. There is also a driveway for off road parking and on road parking is also available.
3 minutes to local supermarkets in Withington
3 minutes to local bars and shops in Withington
18 Minutes to local train station
23 minutes to Owens Park Campus
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45181749.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P/0000-0422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4u, Fallowfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.