|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (411 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Gas Central Heating System Throughout
- Spacious Master Bedroom - Parking
- Partly Double Glazed - Storage Cupboards
- Main Bathroom With Electric Shower
- Ideal For A Professional Tenant/Couple
- ******AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY******
Move Residential are pleased to offer to let this well maintained ground floor two bedroom apartment situated on Acresgate Court which is located within the popular residential area of Gateacre, L25. The accommodation briefly comprises of; entrance hall, lounge / diner, fitted kitchen, one spacious bedroom, second bedroom/study room and a family bathroom with shower. Externally there are communal gardens and a garage. Additional benefits to the property partial double glazing, gas central heating system and a balcony to the master bedroom. An interior inspection is highly recommended.
Acresgate Court is located off Grange Lane which is situated within the popular residential area Gateacre, L25. The property is in the vicinity of local facilities and amenities in Gateacre Village and Woolton Village including a range of local shops, supermarkets, bars, restaurants, parks and local cinema. There are transport links available both in and out of the city centre via road and rail links. Recreational facilities are available within the surrounding area including local Golf Courses, Calderstones Park and Woolton Park.
The deposit for this property is £585.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 268212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.