|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (146 days ago)|
- Newly renovated to a very high standard
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Prestigious mansion block
Property reference number 5711796. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Peaceful and lovely oasis in central London for three professional sharers or a family. Stunning spacious flat with three double bedrooms and two bathrooms in the heart of this very prestigious and well known mansion block, adjacent to the famous Queens Club tennis ground.
• Coded entry to a communal gated park and tennis courts
• Completely renovated and modernised recently
• Spacious with high ceilings throughout
• Karndean whitewashed oak flooring and pale grey walls
• 3 large double bedrooms all with large built in wardrobes and king or double beds
• One bedroom has an en-suite shower, hand basin and WC
• Further full bathroom with WC, hand basin and shower over the bath
• Scandinavian Style kitchen has built in oven, induction hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, large fridge/freezer and tongue and groove larder cupboards
• Large living/dining room has tall bay windows
• Plenty of space for entertaining or working from home
• TUBE - short walk from Barons Court and West Kensington
• BUS – many routes leading into the city from Lillie Road and North End Road
• ROAD - the A4 and A3220 offer good road networks for driving commuters.
• 2,492pcm / £575pw
• Rent excludes bills, council tax etc.
• Private owner, no agency fees
• Employment references will be required
• 12 months minimum tenancy agreement
• 1.5 months rent deposit required
* Please quote ref. 5711796 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45183660.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711796_42145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.