|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (65 days ago)|
- 4/5 Bedroom detached house built in 1998 . No Pets .
- Ground floor wet room with w/c and additional ground floor toilet .
- Upvc double glazing and gas central heating
- Driveway parking for 2 vehicles
- Southerly aspect well maintained rear garden .
- Wood burner to living room available for tenant use .
- Large en suite to master bedroom with full range of fitted wardrobes .
- Living room with double doors opening into dining area with patio doors to garden
- Additional ground floor reception / bedroom 5 [previously the garage]
- Available circa 30th November 2016 . Essentially unfurnished with white goods .
Full description**GUIDE PRICE £1250 to £1350**New to the letting market is this lovely and spacious 4/5 bedroom detached family home that is essentially unfurnished and available from the end of November 2016 . Built in 1998 and subsequently upgraded the garage was converted into a downstairs reception/bedroom 5 with adjoining wet room and w/c . The recently fitted kitchen has a dish washer and integrated cooker with a large utility room with washing machine and American style fridge freezer . Located in a quiet cul de sac the house enjoys an elevated position close to all local amenities .
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45184254.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7290646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond , Wickham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.