|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (199 days ago)|
- Close to Town Centre
- Off-Street Parking
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Available Now!
**Close to Town Centre, Off-Street Parking, Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing, Available now!**
New to the market is this lovely three bedroom terrace close to the town centre and with off-street parking for two cars.
Inside the property is an entrance hallway leading in to the living room which is a very good size and traditionally decorated. To the rear of the property is the kitchen which includes a a cooker and gas hob and painted lemon yellow, there is also room in the kitchen for a small dining table and chairs.
Upstairs is two good sized double rooms and one single with a bathroom including a sink, wc, shower, and bath.
Externally the property has a low maintenance rear garden and a driveway to the front of the house. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and is available now.
Please call now to arrange a viewing and avoid disappointment!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45184338.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2044L0601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.