|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (344 days ago)|
- Spatious over 3 floors
- Sea and city views
- South facing courtyard garden
- Working open fire place in lounge
- Central location with parking
- Close to schools
- Double glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- White goods inc. dishwasher
- 5 hob gas cooker
Property reference number 5700864. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
NO FEES. And £100 off 1st month's rent if you move in before Xmas!
A well presented spacious three bedroom mid-terrace town house located very centrally within a short walk to nearby parks and the town centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises on the ground floor: entrance vestibule, hallway, living room, dining room and a cloakroom. To the lower ground floor there is a very large kitchen/diner opening onto the south-facing courtyard garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms (2 double, 1 single).
The property also benefits from having: double glazing, gas central heating and a south-facing rear courtyard garden. Available 1st December un-furnished.
* Please quote ref. 5700864 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45185370.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5700864_42150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.