|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (407 days ago)|
- End Townhouse
- EPC Rating C
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Appliances Included
- Juliette Balcony
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway for off street parking
- Garage not included
- Sorry no Pets or DSS
William H Brown is pleased to present to the rental market this three bedroom end townhouse in Ackworth. Property briefly comprises of entrance way with storage, downstairs w/c with basin and shower cubicle, a double bedroom/study with radiator and a small utility room with washing machine and door leading to the rear. To the first floor is a modern fitted kitchen with built in units, laminate flooring and spot lights, electric oven/gas hob and hot plate with extractor over head, fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and room for a dining table. Modern and neutral lounge with carpet, electric fire, Juliette balcony and French doors leading to kitchen. To the second floor two further double bedrooms both with carpet and radiator, neutrally decorated and one with built in storage. A Family bathroom with part tiled walls, w/c, basin and bath with shower overhead and radiator. To the front of the property is a small garden area and a driveway for off street parking, access to the garage will be provided but will not be included in the let. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden area with patio, lawn and a shed. Property is offered as unfurnished with gas central heating and double glazing. Situated in a convenient location for motorway access and local amenities this stone built townhouse is not to be missed!!!! Garage not included
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45186336.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3422K3808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Wakefield Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.