|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 January 2017 (306 days ago)|
- 1 double bedroom, bathroom
- Sitting room with high beamed ceiling
- Galley style kitchen
- Outside terrace and off-road parking
- The village is approximately 4 miles to the northwest of Witney
- Rent includes water charge
A well presented good sized annexe in the grounds of the Landlords home in popular Leafield, with double bedroom and sitting room with high ceilings and beams. The village has a community store and regular bus service to Charlbury station. Single occupant only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P104010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Witney .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.