|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (410 days ago)|
- Two bedroom apartment
- Allocated undercroft parking space
- Top floor
- Popular development
- Close to West Silvertown DLR
- Available to view
- Maximum Occupancy as per the property license - 4 People living as one household
- Energy Efficiency Rating Current C 76
Two double bedroom, one bathroom apartment that benefits from two large bay windows off both the lounge and main bedroom. The property is located on the top floor of this modern development and comes fully furnished. It also benefits from having an allocated undercroft parking space. Contact the Royal Docks office on 020 7474 1234 or email email@example.com
Maximum Occupancy as per the property license. Please enquire for further details.
FEES APPLY: The set-up fee for up to two tenants is £350 (inc VAT). For each additional tenant or if a guarantor is required there is a fee of £96 (inc VAT). A check out fee of £180 (inc VAT) will be charged at the end of the tenancy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45186894.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3576119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royal Docks Property Services, Royal Victoria Docks.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.