|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (440 days ago)|
- Furnished student accommodation
- Kitchen with appliances
- 2 Bathrooms, garden
- EPC Rating tbc
** STUDENT ACCOMMODATION 2017/2018 ** Group of 3 sharers wanted for occupation in August 2017 for this fantastic 3 bedroom semi-detached house with 2 bathrooms and a study. MUST BE VIEWED
** STUDENT ACCOMMODATION 2017/2018 **
Group of 3 sharers wanted for occupation in August 2017!
Fantastic 3 bedroom semi-detached house with 2 bathrooms and a study!!
Carpeted, window and radiator to front, gas feature fireplace. Furnishings include 3 seater and 2 seater sofa, coffee table, side tables, shelving unit and tv with stand.
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, washing machine, tumble dryer, 2 x fridge/freezer, dining table with 4 chairs and all kitchen appliances including microwave, toaster and kettle.
Carpeted, window and radiator to front, includes double bed, desk, wardrobe and side table.
Carpeted, window and radiator to rear, includes double bed, desk, freestanding wardrobe and a small fitted wardrobe.
Carpeted, window and radiator to front, includes double bed and side table.
Ideal for the person that picks Bedroom 3! Window and radiator to rear, includes desk, chest of drawers and a wardrobe.
Bathroom with shower over bath, wash hand basin and WC.
Shower room with freestanding shower, wash hand basin and WC.
Rear garden and driveway parking to the front for 2 cars.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45189078.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P1967L2901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Nottingham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.