|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (62 days ago)|
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE AND PARKING
- UTILITY ROOM
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY ADVISED
**HALF PRICE REFERENCING FOR A NOVEMBER MOVE IN** FAMILY HOME IN FANTASTIC LOCATION - Well presented four bedroom home close to train station, hospital and A12. The property offers good size bedrooms, off road parking and garage and good szie garden. Offered unfurnished and available for a long term let. VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED!
William H Brown are delighted to offer this four bedroom family home in the popular location of Turner Road. Downstaits the property offers good size kitchen/diner with appliances, seperate utility room, good size family lounge with double doors leading into rear garden and seperate dining room. Upstairs the property benefits from three good size bedrooms and one single room, Master with en suite bathroom with shower. The family bathroom also offers bath and seperate shower cubicle. The property also offers off road parking and garage.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45189081.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3947L1001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Colchester High Street Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.