|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (353 days ago)|
- A SELECTION OF BRAND NEW ONE BEDROOM APARTMENTS
- Luxury kitchens and bathrooms, all have balconies
- Rooftop communal gardens and huge atrium in the centre
- Some have parking available, please enquire
- Available 1st December 2016
*** BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT OF ONE BEDROOM APARTMENTS - READY 1ST DECEMBER 2016 ***
City Towers is built over 5 floors and has a spectacular atruim in the communal area and wonderful views from the rooftop gardens. Located in a fantastic spot next to Kelham Island, it is on the doorstep to tram and bus routes, plus is within walking distance to the city centre. The popular area is becoming a favourite spot amongst locals due to the selection of pubs and restaurants close by, the museum and the riverside. Luxury kitchens with built in appliances in all apartments, a selection have juliette balconies and some have huge corner balconies. With a secure car port underneath the development - some parking is available, please enquire as to which apartments have spaces upon viewing. Parking is an additional £25pcm on top of the rent. All are unfurnished. DON'T MISS OUT ON YOUR CHANCE TO RENT ONE OF THESE! Call 0114 223 0250 today to view!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45189525.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000413297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Centro - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.