|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 October 2016 (411 days ago)|
- Dettingen Crescent development
- Overlooking landscaped grounds
- Substantial and flexible accommodation
- Good order throughout
- Private enclosed rear gardens
- Four en-suite bathrooms
- Three storey Town House
- Driveway and garage
- Five bedrooms
- Early interest advised
*******AVAILABLE NOW******* Martin and Co Camberley are delighted to offer this three storey townhouse overlooking an attractive, landscaped park area with feature pond and water fountain situated on the popular development of Dettingen Park is this well-presented. Accommodation comprises five bedrooms with en-suite facilities to both master and bedroom 2, family shower room, further family bathroom, lounge with feature bay window overlooking the Crescent, with further opening to study area, separate dining room to ground floor, kitchen/breakfast room with utility room, downstairs cloakroom. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid-to lawn, driveway leading to single garage. An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid any disappointment
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100505001061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Camberley - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.