|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (559 days ago)|
- Generously proportioned living area
- Stylish open plan kitchen and utility room
- Two galleried sleeping areas
- Good fitted wardrobes and storage space
- Moments from the Thames
- Lift and porter
SHORT LET. Situated within the sought-after Piper Building, this unique apartment benefits from double-height ceilings and mezzanine-level sleeping areas.
There are a range of local shops, bars and cafes on Wandsworth Bridge Road and Parsons Green as well he green spaces of South Park and Hurlingham Park also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.