|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 January 2017 (43 days ago)|
- Exceptional five bedroom semi-detached Art Deco house
- Beautifully presented over three expansive floors
- Naturally bright and spacious double reception room
- Benefits from a stylish and modern open plan kitchen/diner
- Boasts two gorgeous en suites and two sleek family bathrooms
- Features multiple driveway spaces and a large rear garden
- Offers a fantastic modern fitted kitchen
- Located in a peaceful residential area
Full descriptionLONG LET. Beautifully presented over three floors, this five bedroom semi-detached house boasts expansive and modern interiors, offering two sleek en suites and two family bathrooms and provides off-street parking and a garden.
Located on Vivian Way, the property is close to a wide selection of shops and amenities in East Finchley, while both Highgate Wood and Hampstead Heath are close by. Transport links include East Finchley Underground Station (Northern Line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Muswell Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.