|Added on Rightmove:||08 April 2016 (532 days ago)|
- Located on the second floor of a period property
- Bright south-west facing reception room
- Modern open-plan kitchen with ample storage space
- Bedroom with doors to roof terrace
- Well presented fully tiled bathroom
- Stylish neutral décor and wood floors
- Private decked roof terrace
SHORT LET. This superb one bedroom flat is set within an attractive period conversion and offer bright and modern living space with a fantastic private roof terrace.
The flat is situated within easy reach of the shops, bars, cafes and restaurants found along Earls Court Road and Cromwell Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.