|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (407 days ago)|
- Located on the second floor
- Five bright and airy bedrooms
- On site concierge
- Superb location opposite Regents Park
- Ample entertaining space in large reception/dining room
- Close to wide range of amenities of St Johns Wood
LONG LET. Located opposite Regent's Park and moments from fashionable St John's Wood High Street, this superb five bedroom apartment is set on the second floor and offers sizeable living and entertaining space.
Situated in a prime location close to the green expanses and boating lake of Regent's Park and providing easy access to Marylebone and the West End, the property is ideally placed. The boutiques, cafes and restaurants of St John's Wood are also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.