|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2016 (147 days ago)|
- Large entrabce hall and inner hall
- Sitting room, living room. family room
- Newly fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances
- Utiiity Room with washing machine and space for tumble dryer
- Cloakroom with WC
- Cellar with electric and heating
- Five double bedrooms
- Three bath/shower rooms, (1 en suite)
- Large gardens with decking off kitchen
Full descriptionNO TENANT FEES ON THIS PROPERTY
A beautiful former farmhouse, Listed Grade II, set in an idyllic location. Hall, 3 reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom, cellar, 5 bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms. Outbuilding. Large gardens. Off-road parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NTH160275_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops & Staff, Northampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.