|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (343 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW Luxury Home Stunning Views!
- Available Immediately!
- Fees Apply
- EPC Rating - B
- Stunning Views Over Greenhithe And River
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- En-suite To Master Bedroom
- Allocated Parking
- Short Walk To Station
- Integrated Brand New Appliances
LUXURY BRAND NEW HOME! With stunning elevated views from the large balcony and living room, looking over Greenhithe and the River Thames, this home has been finished to a high standard throughout with modern d cor. Offering 2 double bedrooms, en-suite to the master bedroom and separate family bathroom, integrated appliances in the kitchen including dishwasher, allocated parking and is only a short walk from Greenhithe Station. Viewings highly recommended, available immediately!
Built by Crest Nicholson and found in an elevated position over Ingress Park this home offers stunning views over the development, Greenhithe and the River Thames and is found only a short walk from Greenhithe Station and local schools. Asda supermarket and Bluewater shopping centre are also a stones throw away as well as the QE2 Bridge, M25 and A2 being a short drive away.
Large Entrance Hall
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45198864.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 263528582640_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dartford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.