|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 December 2016 (495 days ago)|
- Well Presented 2 Bedroom 1st Floor Apartment Located on the edge of Tilehurst
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious Lounge / Diner
- Kitchen with Appliances
- Bathroom with Bath and Shower
- Allocated Parking Space
- Double Glazed Windows and Gas Radiator Central Heating
- Access to Tilehurst Station, Bus Routes, Waitrose, Tesco Local and Amenities
- Offered Unfurnished
- Available Now
SANSOME AND GEORGE READING - A well presented 2 bedroom first floor apartment located in a popular development on the edge of Tilehurst, with good access to Tilehurst station (offering links to Reading, London Paddington and Oxford), bus routes and Waitrose plus a Tesco local.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, spacious lounge /diner, kitchen with appliances, bathroom with bath and shower. The property also comes with an off road allocated parking space and benefits from double glazed windows and gas radiator central heating.
It is offered unfurnished and is available now. For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact the Lettings Department on (0118) 939 1999.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45199047.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26608158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, West Tilehurst.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.