|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (306 days ago)|
- Impressive entertaining area & mezzanine
- Contemporary dining kitchen with integrated appliances
- Huge bay window with doors to a patio area
- Beautiful curtains and carpets
- Electronic Gate leading to two allocated parking spaces
- One Double Bedroom plus second bedroom mezzanine option
- Modern white 'Jack & Jill' bathroom suite
- Impressive communal entrance foyer and landscaped grounds
- There is nothing on the market to compare this to!
- Please register your interest early.
A quite spectacular two bedroom apartment within a magnificent restored Grade II listed building. Featuring an incredibly spacious living room with high ceiling and full height bay window which opens on to its own patio and the gardens. The living room leads up to a mezzanine floor, which is the 2nd bedroom area. Down from the living room is a high specification dining kitchen. Further double bedroom with built in wardrobes. 'Jack and Jill' bathroom with shower. Formal communal gardens behind electronic gates, overlooking woodland and with Didsbury Golf Course as a backdrop. There are very few comparable apartments around. Un-furnished. Allocated parking for two cars.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45199518.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P/0000-6811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4u, Altrincham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.