|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (350 days ago)|
- Raised ground floor apartment
- Juliet Balcony overlooking River Thames
- 2 double bedrooms with storage
- En suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Kitchen with granite work surfaces
- Lounge with tiled flooring flowing into hall
- Secure underground parking space
John D Wood & Co Weybridge Lettings are proud to bring to the market to rent, this beautifully maintained, two double bedroom apartment, with a balcony from the lounge which overlooks the River Thames and one secure underground parking space. EPC rating B
Accommodation comprised tiled entrance hall which carries through to the lounge with double doors that open out to the balcony with viewings of the River Thames, open plan fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, separate utility room, master bedroom with storage and en suite shower room, family bathroom and storage cupboard. This development benefits security entry and a lift which leads to the secure underground parking area for one allocated parking space.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45199617.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000296067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.