|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (335 days ago)|
- Spacious and bright four bedroom house
- Arranged over three floors with off street parking
- Generous reception room with French doors and ornate balcony
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Eat-in contemporary kitchen with access to private garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Great location close to local amenities
LONG LET. Ideally located in this wonderful development in the heart of Brownswood Park, this modern and spacious four bedroom house offers great living space with one en suite and garden.
Myddleton Grove is a quiet residential street in a great location to take advantage of the green open spaces of both Clissold Park and Finsbury Park. Also nearby are the shops, bars and restaurants of Blackstock Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.