|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 December 2016 (464 days ago)|
- Generously sized reception with space to dine
- Modern, open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Family shower room and ample storage throughout
- Access to exclusive residents gym
- Parking and on site concierge
LONG LET. Set on the firs floor with uninterrupted views over the River Thames, this spacious two bedroom apartment boasts contemporary interiors and a private balcony within a sought-after riverside building with lift and gym.
Riverwalk offers easy access the River Thames, Westminster and a wonderful view of Thames House.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.