|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (37 days ago)|
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Wonderful parquet wood floors and bright interiors
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, two en-suites
- Two stylish shower rooms and bathroom
- Secure development
- Moments from St Johns Wood High Street
Full descriptionLONG LET. A stunning three bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a secure development boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent St Johns Wood location.
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in St Johns Wood while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.