|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (539 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single and main bathroom
- living room with log burner
- front garden and rear courtyard garden
- 1 allocated parking space
- easy access to North Oxford and main road links
A charming 300 year old, three bedroom end of terrace cottage, set back from Manor Road next to Blenheim's "kissing gates" in the sought after town of Woodstock. The lounge has a working log burner, and the basement has been tanked and is currently used as the dining room. The property is offered furnished or unfurnished, has a front garden, rear courtyard garden and one allocated parking space.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P103997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Witney .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.