|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (565 days ago)|
- EER - C
- ADDITIONAL FEES APPLY
- FAVOURED CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- SPACIOUS MODERN THREE BED HOUSE
- FULLY ENCLOSED GARDEN
- SINGLE GARAGE
- DOUBLE GLAZING GAS C HEATING
- HALL LARGE LOUNGE CLOAKROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
NO PETS. NO HOUSING BENEFIT. AVAILABLE FROM 21ST DECEMBER. An attractive stone built three bedroom house set at the end of a cul de sac within a favoured development in Midsomer Norton. The light and airy accommodation benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing, full enclosed rear garden and single garage with parking to the front.
At the top of Midsomer Norton High Street proceed straight across the roundabout on Radstock Road into Station Road. Follow this road around the sharp left hand bend into West Road. Turn right at the next mini roundabout into Blackberry Way. Follow the road around to the left and Bluebell Rise will be found on the right hand side. Follow the road to the end at the property will be found on the left hand side.
Lounge 5.03m x 3.25m
Kitchen / Dining Room 5m x 3.63m
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 5.08m x 3.33m (max)
Bedroom 3.48m x 2.54m
Bedroom 2.67m x 2.46m
Enclosed Rear Garden
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45201513.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 784528369744_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE Bailey & Bryant, Midsomer Norton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.