|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (462 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Spacious Lounge
- Private Communal Garden
- Double Glazed
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Open Kitchen/Living Room Space
- Communal Garden
- 5 minute walk from West Ham station
- Secure door entry system
Property reference number 5706067. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A beautiful 3 bedroom top floor flat, with a spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, bathroom and WC. Amenities include gas central heating and double glazing. Fully carpeted, clean and well maintained common areas.
Common balcony with a view of the Docklands, overlooking a big and well kept grassy communal garden. A short 5 minute walk to West Ham station which has great links via the Jubilee; District and Hammersmith & City Lines; Docklands Light Railway; and c2c Rail Service.
This fantastic location is just one stop away from Westfield Shopping Centre which is famous for great shops and a wide array of restaurants.
* Please quote ref. 5706067 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45202824.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5706067_42185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.