|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (539 days ago)|
- Brand new apartments in eagerly awaited Glasshouse Gardens
- Studio, One, Two and Three bed apartments
- 24 hour concierge and cold storage for food delivery
- 0.3 mile from Stratford underground station
- Landscaped Gardens
Available from the end of October eagerly awaited Glasshouse Gardens offers Studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments located in Queen Elizabeth Park just a short journey from Stratford station. These are set in new landscaped gardens, which overlook the iconic Olympic legacy landmarks of the Stadium, Aquatics Centre and ArcelorMittal Orbit.
The apartments have truly been designed from the inside out to ensure the best spaces are provided for apartment living. Materials and colours reflect city life, with wood floors and stone worktops complemented by high quality finishes and fittings. A sense of natural simplicity and informal luxury is created throughout. This is shown in the open plan kitchen, living area, bedroom, bathroom, storage areas and exterior spaces. The outside courtyards create connected spaces to share with your neighbours.
Tenant agency fees: £240 inc VAT administration fee per property, £60 inc VAT referencing fee per Tenant/Guarantor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45203181.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STL160389_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.