|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (517 days ago)|
- Modern three storey town house
- Popular new development
- Convenient location
- Down stairs cloakroom
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three bedrooms plus study
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Private garden
- Covered parking area
- INCENTIVES AVAILABLE
This modern three bedroom town house offers spacious, well presented, accommodation over three floors. The property is most conveniently situated close to the Countess of Chester Hospital and also just a short drive to the M53 Motorway and the A55 expressway. The nearby Bache railway station provides easy access to the Wirral & Liverpool.
Briefly the accommodation comprises to the ground floor an entrance hall, cloakroom with w/c, fitted kitchen/breakfast room with appliances and study. To the first floor there is a landing, living room with Juliet balcony and bedroom. To the second floor there is the master bedroom with en-suite shower room and a further bedroom. Outside there is a private rear garden with a good sized metal storage shed. Behind the property is a covered car parking space and further parking.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chester Place, Chester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.