|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (593 days ago)|
- Fantastic Living Space
- Short Walk to Cobham Station
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Four Receptions
- Fully Renovated
- Great Gardens
A well-presented family home with a fabulous kitchen/breakfast/family room. This lovely property is located in a quiet cul de sac location within walking distance of the Cobham Train Station & High Street and a short drive from the ACS International School.
* Entrance Hall
* Drawing Room with Gas Fire
* Kitchen / Breakfast Room with doors to rear & open plan onto
* Family Room
* Utility Room
* Boot Room
* Master Bedroom with Dressing Room & Ensuite Shower Room
* Guest Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
* Three Further Double Bedrooms
* Family Bathroom
* Secure Landscaped Rear Garden with Patio
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 900874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by APW Lettings, Cobham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.